Our policy at Bengal Tots 24-7 Learning Center is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We accept employment applications year-round. There is always a need for experienced early childhood development teachers as our program continues to grow. All applications will be reviewed, checked for accuracy, background checks will be conducted and any information submitted by you will be verified if you have submitted the following documents:
(1) a legible copy of a valid state-issued ID or Driver’s License
(2) a legible copy of your state issued social security card
(3) a legible copy of proof of your high school level education (diploma, GED of completion or a transcript of high school completion)
(4) a copy of your Degree or Certificate if applicable
(5) CPR/First Aid Certification (not required for hire, but must be obtained before you can work in classroom with
*All applications and required documents can be submitted by U.S. Mail, e-mail or dropped off in person through the mail slot at Bengal Tots 24-7 Learning Center in a sealed envelope. We cannot make the copies for you. You may not fax any documents. No exceptions.
Your application will not be reviewed and is incomplete if we have not received all required documents. Once all completed applications have been reviewed and if your qualifications meet the current needs of our childcare program, you will be contacted to come in for an interview with our program Directors and Administrators. You may also be required to do an in-classroom work session to see if you are able to handle the class and to determine which age group fits your experience level.